To become an excellent, high-performing and beneficial faculty of economics and business at the national and international levels, through transformative leadership supported by sound faculty management and an extensive institutional network.
- Conduct higher education activities in the fields of economic and business by developing various contemporary approaches, techniques and methods of education at the national and international level.
- Conduct research activities in the field of Economics and Business that are able to produce real solutions to the problems of life in the field of Economics and Business at the national and international level, through a multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary approach.
- Serve the community through the development of various forms of pentahelix collaboration (academics, government, business, media and communities) nationally and internationally.
- Organize a strong faculty management by implementing ETHICAL values including Empathy, Governance, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Trust.
- Produce graduates with recognised competencies and beneficial impact at both national and international level.
- Produce research works that have a real impact on economic and business performance at national and international levels.
- Produce community services that have a real impact on the welfare of the community at the national and international levels.
- Establish a strong network between the academic community, alumni, the business world, government and all stakeholders in the tridharma activities of higher education.
- Implement of professional education management with good faculty governance values that integrate ETHICAL values extracted from local, national and global culture in the process of intellectual actualization.